This is my writing résumé. For my technical creds, please visit my database and programming website, RDBMS Insight.
Award-winning fiction and non-fiction writer, including blogging and technical writing for a Fortune 500 company. Bachelor’s degree awarded in Philosophy and Mathematics from Harvard University (Magna cum laude). Niche specializations in technology, science, speculative fiction.
1999 A. B. (Magna cum laude), Harvard University, Philosophy and Mathematics
- 2020 CANSCAIP Writing for Children Winner, Picture Books category
- 2018 Writers of the Future 34 Q3 3rd Place
Please see http://nrmroshak.com/stories/ for a full list of fiction and non-fiction publications.
- Blogged for blogs.oracle.com/sql
- Regular column on OraFAQ.com from 2005-2006
- Several articles published in Kingston Independent Voice
- Long-term employment at Oracle Corporation. Duties included content creation; created over 100 technical articles
Subject Matter Expertise
- 15 years’ experience in programming and database administration
- Communications and technical employment at Oracle Corporation
- Published speculative author
- Published childrens’ author
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Published translator from French into English.